Ready to upload your receipt? Tap Receipt in the tab bar navigation. Snap a picture of your receipt then tap “Finish.” If you have a long receipt, tap "the + within Add Section" and repeat the following steps:
- Starting at the top, line up the edges of the viewfinder to the edges of the receipt. Be sure to include the very top of your receipt in your photo and check that the date and total are clearly visible.
- Tap the blue circle to take a photo.
- Next, tap + to Add Section (instead of Finish).
- At the top, you’ll see a few line items from the bottom of the previous photo. Line up the edges of the viewfinder to the edges of the receipt.
- Slowly move down the receipt until you see the lines items at the top of the viewfinder. Remember, you want to overlap receipt photos by just a couple of lines.
- Tap the + to take the next photo.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 until you complete the receipt. Be sure to capture all the way to the end.
- When you're done, tap Finished. You’ll also have a chance to review the items we detected on your receipt to verify if any of your items didn’t appear.
At Merryfield, we also recommend holding onto your physical receipt until you get confirmation of your rewards for your clean label purchases.
If you’re still having trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you!